Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County, California. Alongside my amazing partner JP as well as my happy father Henry. I am most well-known through my Instagram page @annephung. This is where I share my story-the highs, the lows and everything in-between. I arrived in America with my parents and brother in 1990 when I was one and a half years old I would not be now sharing my story with you if it weren't since my parents were devoted to hard work and sacrifice. When I realized that I had the potential to have a brighter future and I wanted to achieve my goals and make my parents happy. My goal was to study, graduate and get an employment that was good. After that, I was looking for an empathetic wife and children. Though I believed that this was the ideal definition of successful, my life was not following the plans. The year was 2013, and I found that I hated going to work in my company job. Money and status did make me feel happy. I thought I wasted my time to earn a paycheck. In 2013, I discovered my love was working out. I also enjoyed socializing and being able to help other people. As I moved towards the new direction of my life, I started to find private training. The business I started in the year 2014. It is my 7th birthday this year. In the field of coaching, there are not many Asian women. In order to be an innovator in my industry and to provide quality coaching to assist others in achieving an improved and happier life by establishing a life that is tailored to suit their requirements and to reach their targets. I am also committed to supporting others so that they can reach their goals, follow their interests and lead the life you've always wanted to live. As my career began to take off, I was struck by the greatest loss of my lifein the death of my mother. Her battle for 8 years with Scleroderma is over and she rests in Heaven. She will always be in my heart and mind. There is a lot we can learn from life, even though it may be difficult to spot it in the moment. The loss of my mother changed me so much and I think she was the one who gave me a second chance in life. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time for her to move on into her new chapter, and for me to have the chance to live an authentic and satisfying life. As I enter my 30's, I am alive and conscious I truly feel that I live my life now and not merely existing like I did in the past. My life is shared and experiences with you, hoping that you will resonate by my experiences and words for you to be aware that you're not alone, for you to know that you are far more capable than anything else you set your mind to that true love exists that therapy is a necessity and normal that health truly is your best source of wealth. I pray that you live your the life you want to live and have your death be without regrets, because that's all we can count on for the rest of our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Love Geary and April Jones

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox

Bella Poarch